Entertainment (Celebrity) - 9jaclash | Home of Unlimited Updates and Technology 9jaclash | Home of Unlimited Updates and Technology: Entertainment (Celebrity)
Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday, September 2, 2018

Entertainment (Celebrity)

Jigan Babaoja

'Sho mo age mi' star is neither bothered about his disability or women

Jigan Babaoba is not bothered about social media trolls mocking his disability or female folks sliding into his DM.

'Sho mo age mi' star, Jigan Babaoja (akinsanmi sunday gbenga)

Kazeem Abimbola, the actor behind 'Sho mo age mi' trend has explained that he's neither bothered about those trolling him over his disability nor female admirers sliding into his DMs.

Abimbola, who is widely referred to as Jigan Babaoba, made this known in a brief chat with Punch.
On social media users trolling him on Instgram over his disability, the actor said, "I have been handling abuses about my disability since I was a 10-year-old. Even recently, I have been making jokes of my disability; it doesn’t get to me because I’m used to it.
"Somebody sent me a message last week that he wanted to take me out of the country for a surgery so that I would be able to walk properly. However, I told the person that I was not interested. I like the way I am right now because this disability has paved the way for me. Had it been I am a ‘complete’ person, I may not be where I am today," he said.
(Kemi Filani Blog)

It's best to be married before fame - 'Sho mo age mi' star

The actor also disclosed that he's too busy focusing on how to make money than giving attention to female admirers, who want to get intimate with him.
He said, “I like a woman that does not run away from me. it is always good to get married before you become very popular because once you are big, a lot of people would come around you and you wouldn’t know their real intentions.
"I’ve gotten a lot of messages from girls who tell me that they like me but I don’t give them attention because I know they’re only attracted to my fame. Everybody knows I’m a married man with kids. Anybody that comes now is just wasting her time. My focus now is to make money,” the actor dropped.


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment